Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I hate this...




I hate this... I know I said this already. I have to agree on the finishes to a condo which I might end up renting out... Do I spend an extra 1200$ for the cherry wood cabinets and black granite or do I take the standard choice in picture 2.
First the Condo is supposed to be ready in August 2007 then October 2007 then March 2008 now Sept 2008. Now they call me and say I have four days to come and meet them and decide...
How does something get to be so late?
How do I decide?
Opinions are welcome..

8 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should have good sex instead of renovating... wink and sticking tongue out at you!
;-p

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger hockeyman said...

nancy... come on in absence of a lot of other things using power tools can be equally invigoratung

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely NOT!

 
At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But seriously, I like the granite. I watch "Flip That House" and granite seems to be the way to go. But woah! the price of it! outch!

But like in every good relationship, we both know who'll be making that final and crucial decision...

wink wink wink... LOL

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger hockeyman said...

I can't believe that you would stereotype me as whipped....it hurts

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understrand "whipped" as in... whipped cream?

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one did you choose?

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger daisyduke said...

quit hating...it drains your power

 

Post a Comment

<< Home