Saturday, January 06, 2007

Back to the grind


Its back to the grind. The vacation is over. It was fabulous. I either skied or played hockey everyday for 10 straight days.
Normally I am excited about work. I dreaded it this time. The year will be tough, I have had this crazy job for the last 2 and half years and I am tired of it.
I even spent the week in NYNY for work this week and that was not enough to energize me. The grind is back. I have tried to roust myself by taking on an ambitious project to renovate my basement in my spare time but it is just a chore and I lack my normal enthusiasm for it.
I did set some new years resolutions. I resolved to exercise at least 5 times a week. I resolved to practice until I can do 25 good pushups without stopping.
The nirvana of making myself feel young again.
I need a new job. I need to start a business. I need one good idea....
I am way way way too much of an optimist to start 2007 like this.......

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger guttergirl said...

Happy New Year Hockey Man! I always thought knowing what the problems were is half the battle. Good luck with the other half. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home