Thursday, September 28, 2006

Life in LAX

Someday I would like to come to LA and actually take some time and enjoy myself.. have some fun.. go to a few spots.. walk around and see what to do and what to see..

There are two problems...one I never seem to have the time. Yes--- its true I am sitting here in the Air Canada lounge with four hours on my hand but thats not really a couple of days... its just four wasted hours. I neve seem to be able to shelve work and rock and roll for a while. Its not money, I find hotels cheap and life is short and so its not that its just time

The second perplexing roadblock is -what to do. The last thing I want to do is visit the tourist sites like I am a senior on a bus tour. I want to go to bars..see interesting people.. talk to people...go to interesting spots..eat in funky but delicious restuarants. Finding all of these great places takes time. The places change. I can't describe exactly what I am looking for so its hard to ask someone for help. Great experiences just happen, its hard to plan them, but I need a starting point. If you had a night in Los Angeles --- what would you do?

I think it can be summed up... Its LA dude... and I am in LAX for the next 4 hours-- story of my life... near the action but stuck on the edges

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home