Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our Lives....

Neil Gaiman.............., ."May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself."

What is our year going to be like... am I going to help the world be better or just my family? Will I cherish art? Will I be less focussed on work and more on life? Money is not all its cracked up to be. Will I do home improvements or build that boat?

I need all these things --- and I need the world to come along... We have such a wealthy society- we need to change it and help bring life forward..

I know I have been missing for a month but I am back.

3 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Blessed said...

May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself."

LOVE THIS!!!!

Glad you are back!

Wonder what my year will be like?
I really don't want to think about it. I just want things to happen...things like good books, and great kisses and even art. I hope my creativity comes out. I feel that my year has already started with good books, great kisses and I have been making homemade cards. (I love to send snail mail that was made by me---it is a lost art!)
I hope this year I don't wish it away. I am always wishing it away.
For example I couldn't wait till my hair appointment, I was counting down the days till Saturday came around.
I can't wait till May for my vacation and beach time!
I can't wait till it's time for__________ fill in the blank.
I want to stop and really take advantage of each day, each moment. I get so caught up on what's next when I should be thinking about NOW.

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back among the living... ;-)

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger daisyduke said...

we do not NEED anything sweet man. it is people like you and I who become awakened and lift the others up. Nobody will be left behind. do not suffer as you lift, nor resent for even a moment, the awesome man you have become. with understanding comes a responsibility that was once just napping.
The planet will survive...her inhabitants--well, we'll just demolish these skin bags, and transcend to the next level

 

Post a Comment

<< Home