Saturday, February 18, 2006

Swiss Shock!!!!!!!!! Swiss beat Canada 2-0


I have heard all of the pundits. "Best thing that could happen for Canada", "We always need a wake up call", "This will get us going"

hmmm I wonder if this is a Canadian psyche thing- do other nations feel this way when their team gets beaten by a theoretically weaker team? I know intuitively I feel this way.. no problem- its like getting embarrassed 4-1 by the Swedes in 2002, we will be back.

It is no consolation that both Swiss goals were scored by the pride of Sault Ste. Marie Paul DiPietro.

I think the truth is that Canada failed to skate with the enthusiasm required. We had been playing the control game- and we needed to get the we will outwork them.

Back to my thoughts about good performances and bad. If we could only get an understanding of why this happens maybe civilization would advance at breakneck pace. Is jarome Iginla thinking "why did I play sluggish today?" is enzyme research the answer-- I wonder... I want to have great hockey game tomorrow, Jarome wants to score four against Finland and some scientist wants to do her best thinking on the interaction of various molecules tomorrow and find the cure for alzhiemers.... We all want it... We want our best more often---just how do we get it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home