Thursday, January 12, 2006

Its taken two weeks

Its taken the first two weeks of January but I am back... For some reason my optimism in the world returned. Maybe its four days straight of being in the office with no travel, or maybe its a natural biorythmic cycle or maybe its quasi dieting. Who knows why we are naturally high or low. I just can't itelligently follow as to when exactly we entered funkdom or what exactly we do to draw ourselves out... I was out at the plant the other day and I was yukking it up with the drivers, it seems innocuous but there is little else in the way of smiles that would drag me along. But I am back.. I am back being opinionated, back skating, back smiling and back believing that these are the good old days and we should smile every minute.

I was worried that Stephen Harper would win the Canadian Election. I am still voting Liberal but I am not worried anymore. Faith that in Canada we will work it out.

Work as well. It was a rough end of the year but I have my smile back. I am back poking people trying to make things better and I have faith that it will all work out.

Kindness will prevail. Optimism rules. I am much happier in my skin... I have no idea why

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home