Saturday, January 07, 2006

January sets the world off right...

How did january start out so full of hope and excitement and now a week later the blahs of life have set in? I wonder if others are like this or is it just me? maybe its a delayed reaction from the fat in turkey that 6 days builds optimism and and 12 days knocks the rose coloured glasses off. Today I just moped around... thats it..just moped... sure watched hockey...but never went to skate, sure watched football but never went outside to breathe real air. A passenger.

Its hockeyday in Canada. You would expect that this would envigorate the hockeyman but since its minor hockey week in canada and there are tournaments underway at all rinks I will not be able to play tomorrow morning at the regular time...

Why would I wait months to write such a depressing post? Tonight its just depressing... I need a pick me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home