Sunday, January 15, 2006

Snow at last

I know people hate snow. But we got two inches today and it was just perfect.. Its fun to drive in without being a disaster. The car slides and give you the little wiggle and its fun. Then the shovelling. Its just 2 inches so when you are done your driveway you are hardly cold, you felt like you have been working out and the fresh air is fabulous. You look across the expanse of the just done driveway and you give yourself a gold star for a job well done. I know those of you who are cooped up in your temperate climates are considering whether I am serious or not-- but no..I love it.. I agree that there is a watershed at 6 inches when it becomes real work but for those of us who have sedate desk jobs this is healthy and wanted. I think a lot of us love a couple inches of snow to shovel. If I could just understand all the nuances of why I feel this way I think I could write a book on what motivates employees. Sure its a stretch- one twisted mind believing that he can use that logic on others. but still I felt so good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home