Thursday, February 16, 2006

Biorythms

I wonder about biorythms. As a boy I would always look at mine in the newspaper and it would never seem to quite fit my day so eventually I dismissed it as trash. I don't even know if they still publish them.

But then if there is no such thing as a natural rythym to our psyche -why do I feel so bad today?

There would seem to be no reason for it- work is fine, I feel physically fine, I went out and skated on frozen pond last night, the olympics are uplifting etc etc. Yet I feel like its a bad day- outlook is bleak.

This happens in hockey too. I play every Sunday. Everyonce in a while I have a glorious game where I can do nothing wrong and everything is working like it should. I reanalyze the game..what I ate, how I warmed up, sex the night before or not, routine in the morning the whole thing. One time I had to take the other car in for sevicing so before hockey I drove it over to Canadian Tire and rode my bike back then played hockey. Went crazy scored four goals-- the next four weeks in a row I rode my bike before hockey..nada back to my old self.

Why do we have better days or worse days than our circumstances predict?

More to the point..what will roust me of this crazy funk!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home